Marketing, French Expert
I am thrilled to be Kwiziq's Language and Marketing Coordinator. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish, a smattering of Greek and Italian, and have dabbled in Darija (Moroccan Arabic).
I'm the creator of LawlessFrench.com and LawlessSpanish.com and the author or co-author of seven books on French and Spanish. (I also have sites about English and vegetarianism.) I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Questions and Answers426
- Using the partitive article - 4 October, 2019 - Answer
- Why do you have the little signs at the top of letters like this â ? - 4 October, 2019 - Answer
- Alternative version with y - 4 October, 2019 - Answer
- Why use synonyms in transcript vs what is actually stated? - 21 August, 2019 - Answer
- I lived here vs I have lived here - 21 August, 2019 - Answer
- Audio files are all out of sync - 1 July, 2019 - Answer
- How to translate the following - 20 June, 2019 - Answer
- I'm just not getting the pronunciation of cueillir and the derivatives. The "ill" disappears. - 29 May, 2019 - Answer
- Qu est ce que Benin et Carême ? Je ne sais pas cet mots. - 24 May, 2019 - Answer
- Pronunciation of the double 's' - 27 April, 2019 - Answer