Author of 8 language books, Grad work in translation & linguistics
Head of Quality Control
I'm thrilled to be Kwiziq's Head of QC and also able to share my language expertise. I've been teaching online since '99, and am passionate about language, travel, and cooking. I speak fluent French, conversational Spanish and Italian, some Greek, and a bit of Darija (Moroccan Arabic).
I'm American by birth and a permanent ex-pat by choice - freelancing made it possible to travel extensively and live in several countries before settling permanently in Guadeloupe.
Want to know more? Read my interview.
- Graduate work in French linguistics and translation at San José State University
- Graduate work in French and Spanish Translation and Interpretation at Monterey Institute of International Studies (MIIS)
- BA International Studies from MIIS
- 20+ years online language teaching experience (English, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Author of 5 French books
- Author or co-author of 3 Spanish books
- 10 years experience as copywriter, content writer, proofreader
Over 20 years experience teaching language.
French expert and Head of Quality Control at Kwiziq
Creator of Lawless Languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek)
Author of French Workbook for Dummies, Intermediate French for Dummies, and six other books
Former French Guide at About (15 years)
Questions and Answers420
- why would you do this? - 30 November, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Direct/indirect object pronouns - 3 October, 2022 - Answer Answered
- J'ai TOUJOURS été ... - 26 September, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Feel like the hint saying "literally I make the chestnuts roast" is misleading as it's not a literal translation in French ? it's inverted ? - 12 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Incorrect question on test - 26 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Is this documentary available in full with transcript? - 26 October, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Passive - English confusion!! - 12 August, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Je ne t’avais pas reconnue. - 22 June, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Doubtful english - 11 June, 2020 - Answer Answered
- Simple past and etre - 22 September, 2020 - Answer Answered