Despite the very Welsh name, Gruff is actually half French. Nowadays, he's a tech entrepreneur (and some-time novelist) but he used to be a physicist at Imperial College before getting hooked on inventing things. He has a special interest in language learning, speaks five languages to varying degrees of fluency and he often blogs about language learning, science, and technology.
As well as co-founding Kwiziq, he is the author the Amazon best-selling SF thriller, The Looking Glass Club and the inventor of the Exertris gaming exercise-bike and Pidgin, a free online tool that makes drawing flow charts and relationship diagrams as quick and easy as describing them in pidgin English.
Questions and Answers258
- Maybe a typo - 27 February, 2020 - Answer
- Can you break down or redo this lesson? - 29 January, 2020 - Answer
- besoin de/ to need to topic - 29 January, 2020 - Answer
- ist kwiz - 22 January, 2020 - Answer
- Difficulty with de/d' vs de + article variations - 10 December, 2019 - Answer
- Obvious typos - 20 August, 2019 - Answer
- Time between Kwiz availability - 20 August, 2019 - Answer
- Weekend workout: Trouble on the way to holiday - 31 July, 2019 - Answer
- What are Kwizbot's intentions? - 29 July, 2019 - Answer
- Answers to the quiz on L'aéroport - 29 July, 2019 - Answer