After working in the travel industry for ten years in Seville, I moved to the UK to give a little twist to my life. Since then I decided teaching Spanish was far more interesting than tourism and have enjoyed teaching Spanish to adults as well as working as a Spanish assistant in a secondary school. I am a coffee (and cake) lover and also love exploring new places with my family in beautiful Warwickshire, where I live.
You can read my team interview here!
- Teaching Spanish as a foreign language - Tía Tula Colegio de Español in Salamanca - Instituto Cervantes accredited.
- Teaching Spanish as a foreign language. (Methodology and Practice) CLIC International House Seville.
- T.E.A.T Técnica en Empresas y Actividades Turísticas. University of Seville. (BA)
Over 14 years experience working as a language expert in different settings within education:
- Digital Spanish content creator/proofreader at Kwiziq Spanish
- GCSE and A Level Spanish teaching in secondary schools (UK)
- One-to-one Spanish tuition and group teaching (UK)
- English-Spanish/Spanish-English translation/proofreading