I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers1640
- Are there a set number of reflexive verbs, or can you make almost any verb reflexive? - 15 July, 2019 - Answer
- Negation in french - 17 July, 2019 - Answer
- What is the meaning of " il est vraiment bon aujourdhui " if only we can use faire for weather then what this sentence mean and I read it only here.. - 16 July, 2019 - Answer
- The only fly in the ointment - 15 July, 2019 - Answer
- Choosing the correct tense - 16 July, 2019 - Answer