I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers2724
- capitalization of "Scottish" - 16 July, 2020 - Answer
- Why faillir de rater rather than presque rater? - 16 July, 2020 - Answer
- Une chope, pas une pinte - 16 July, 2020 - Answer
- Meaning of Peut ? - 16 July, 2020 - Answer
- How to say "Thanks for watching this video" in French at the end of a video? - 16 July, 2020 - Answer
- When to use soi vs soi-même - 15 July, 2020 - Answer
- Pronunciation of "plus" in example - 15 July, 2020 - Answer
- Verb Tense - 14 July, 2020 - Answer
- “Y” in audio, but not in text - 14 July, 2020 - Answer
- How do you put in French symbols, such as the cedilla on ca for it? - 14 July, 2020 - Answer