I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers3294
- Can you say it just the once - 25 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Getting accents from a windows keyboard - 25 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Can the infinitive be implied in this construction? For example: J’aurais pu traduire le titre, mais j'ai décidé de ne pas? - 23 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- "pas un musée" - 23 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- J’ai très faim - 23 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- pluriel adjectif ? - 23 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- This is in the B1 Listening section, ... - 22 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Broken link in references section above (https://progress.lawlessfrench.com/my-languages/french/view/4735) - 21 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- when to make a liason between words spoken - 21 January, 2021 - Answer Answered
- So as to get the pronunciation correct.. - 20 January, 2021 - Answer Answered