I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers4232
- Why we have the tu and vous in the same sentence? - 5 August, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Issue with last sentence - 3 August, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Wrong dictée link - 2 August, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Question about not using "heures" when "on the dot" (your quotation mark) - 2 August, 2022 - Answer Answered
- maisonnée vs ménage - 2 August, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Maintenant va désormais - 30 July, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Arrivée à l'hôtel A1 Fill-in-the-blanks kwiz - erring detail - 29 July, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Missing audio phrase - 29 July, 2022 - Answer Answered
- plus que placement - 30 July, 2022 - Answer Answered
- A1 or A2 Exercise? - 28 July, 2022 - Answer Answered